2015년 4월 29일 수요일

Intensive Shadow Speaking Practice methods

  • Listen/Whisper
  • Listen/Repeat
  • Listen/ Shadow Read
  • Try anything else you this will be helpful
  • Listen/Record 


  • I used all the methods. Listened first and then just repeated reading untill I can speak the sentence naturally. Recording helped me check how my intensive shadow speaking practice is going on.

    I chosen the Ted Talk by Susan Cain - The power of introverts. It is one of quit difficult speeches to practice speaking. But I think the more difficult, the more helpful - of course, with the harder.

    Through this practice, we can improve our English pronunciaion and reading skill. We can also get to feel more confortable in English conversation.

    I would like to practice other speeches. :)

    댓글 없음:

    댓글 쓰기