2015년 3월 12일 목요일

Ellen Goes Holiday Shopping at Target





* Short description

Ellentube is my favorite america show program.

She had an funny event to enjoy her particular shopping.

She went to pick up a few things for the holidays, and had some fun with Target shoppers!

She asked people who were in the market to bring some items that she needs.

She gave rewards to whoever brought the items for her.



* Why I find it ineresting

I am interested in shopping and Ellentube as well.

I am impressed to her uncommon shopping style!

And I like the cooperated americans that helped Ellen out to shop.



* Language learning point

Ellen says quite fast. So we need to pay attention to what she is saying.

I believe everyone likes this video once you watch it.

So, we can be more involved in it.

And Ellen says a joke/a pun. I do not sometimes understand because it is English.

But I think understanding English joke is helpful to improve English skill.



* Related resources

I have found one more video about shopphing that I like the most!

Its tittle is 'Black Friday Madness'.

The biggest sale of the year is fast approaching, and Ellen discussed some of the insanity with her audience



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVhqniAbgQ





* Discussion question

Do you like shopping? How do you enjoy your shopping? (with youe friends or family or alone)

Do you have your particular shopping skills that make you have the most enjoyable shoppging?









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기