2015년 3월 28일 토요일

Speed dating during the class


I have done speed dating with 3 classmates.
This is what I analyzed the record, which is refined.


1.
Partner : What is your name?
Me: My name is Bora Yang.
Partner : My name is Bin Park.
Me : Are you more of a city or country person?
Partner : I am a conutry person more than city person, because I love nature and quiet place. Country has no a lot of machine things, so I become more diligent person.
Me : But it is not convenient.
Partner : Yeah, I know.
Me : Never mind?
Partner : Yes. How about you?
Me : I think I am more of city person, because city has a lot of convenient buildings and I can go wherever I want through transportations.. like a bus or a car.. Because I am lazy.
Partner : What makes you happy?
Me : Umm.... I think What makes me happy is like simple things. For example, today I didn't eat breakfast, so today I have an orange juice instead. So, I am happy. So simple. What about you?
Partner : Sharing time with my friends. That makes me happy. I like to drink with my friends.
Me : Oh.. Do you like drink?
Partner : Not really, but a little. About twice a week?
Me : Oh, it is normal.
Partner : What are you doing in your free time?
Me : Nowaday, usually I try to write my resume, and do assingments from school. But before that, one or two years ago, I usually chatted on Kakaotalk with my friends, or watched Facebook, or watched movies. And you?
Partner : I live with my grandparents, so when I have free time, I cook myself and eat together, or watch a TV show, 비정상회담.
Me : Do you like cooking?
Partner : Yes.
Me : What can you cook the best?
Partner : Rose Pasta. With tomato source and beef and milk and rose...


2.
Partner : Hi, What is your name?
Me : My name is Bora Yang.
Partner : My name is You, Hyoen Jung. Nice to meet you.
Me : Me too.
Partner : Are you more of city or country person?
Me : I am more of city person.
Partner : Why?
Me : Because a city has lots of convenience. I am lazy, so I don't want to move a lot. And I can go anywhere I want. What about you?
Partner : I think I am a country person, because.. I live in Young-do. You know?
Me : Young-do?
Partner : Yeah. It is an island. I like that it is not really crowded with people. And I really like my town. So, I think I am a country person. What colour best describes your personality?
Me : I think green.
Partner : Green? Why?
Me : Because the colour makes people more confortable. So... I think so. And you? Today you are wearing a green jacket.
Partner : Yeah. But I like pink or orange.
Me : It descirbes your personality?
Partner : I think yellow. I don't know why. I think yellow describes my personality.
Me : I like yellow character. Something yellow. Like SpongeBob or Pooh.
Partner : Those are yellow, yeah. Do you have a boyfriend?
Me : Now? No.
Partner : Why did you break up with your last boyfriend? Can I ask you? Or is it private?
Me : It was private, but it is not now, because it was long time ago. So, it is not private anymore. My x-boyfriend actually said he needs to go to England, because he was a student in the university in England. He needed to finish England's college first and then come back BUFS again. He said that to me and he went there. But in summer vacation, suddenly my friend who was a friend of my ex said, you know what? He went to militery service.
Partner : Did he lie?
Me : It was not lie. He went to England and then went to militery service. But he didn't tell me.
Partner : Really?
Me : Yes.
Partner : So, how did you...?
Me : Just finished. Because it takes two years. And we had no way to contact each other, but sometimes he contacted me on Facebook, but I ignored it.
Partner : Is he in militery now?
Me : No. He already came back school.
Partner : So, you sometime meet him?
Me : No, because he is not in our department.
Partner : Oh, okay.
Me : Do you want to have children?
Partner : Yes, I want 1 son and 1 daughter. Or if I have a lot of money, I would want to have 2 sons and 1 youngest daughter. I hope 3 children.. if I have a lot if money.
Me : Nice to see you.


3.
Partner : Hi.
Me : Hi, I know your name.
Partner : Okay.. I know your name too. So.. I wanna ask you some questions. Can you tell me what are your dream jobs?
Me : Dream jobs? Actually, I have many kind of dream jobs, because I need to have.. like plan B.
Partner : Oh, plan B!
Me : So, I want to work in the service industry. I am thinking about.. like hotel or airline or cruise. What about you?
Partner : My dream job is to be a very successful businessman.
Me : What kind of?
Partner : My dream is like selling alcohol things like beers.
Me : A bar?
Partner : No, not that kind of the bar. More huge and selling like all kind of beers in the world.
Me : You mean trade company?
Partner : Yes. It is my dream now. So, it could be changed. What is your favorite film?
Me : Do you know 'Hide and Seek'?
Partner : Is that Korean movie?
Me : Yes. It was 2 years ago. It is a thriller.
Partner : Ah, I think I know that.
Me : I don't remember the name of the actors.
Partner : Do you enjoy watching scare movies?
Me : Yes, I like.
Partner : Oh, strong heart.
Me : No, but I can't see horror movies, but I can see a thriller.
Partner : Okay. you got strong heart.
Me : Are you a night owl or early bird?
Partner : At this moment, I am actually an early bird. Before that, I used to be a night owl in the past, because I was working at a pub that closes at noon. So, I had become a night owl. How about you? Night owl?
Me : Yeah. Because I don't care about tomorrow morning. I concentrate on now.
Partner : Oh.











댓글 2개: