2015년 3월 14일 토요일

My favorite pictures

 
 
Let me introduce my favorite pictures. 
 
When I was in Vancouver, I used to live in the homestay which the owners are from Philippines. I have met many international friends who were studying English like me. We had a party almost every weekends, because there was a karaoke mechine in the house and everyone lived there loves a party!! The party in the picture was to celebrate Andrea's birthday. Andrea is one of my homemates, from Ecuador. You might guess she is in the center of the picture, who is wearing a blue and black dress.
 
 
 
 These two pictures were taken when I said good-bye to Andrea. She was one of my best friends in Vancouver. Even though I stayed in the homestay just for 3months, we still kept in touch after I moved out. We have hung out together and been crazy. The fact that need to say good-bye always makes me sad. The other girls in the pictures are Koreans and they were also who lived in the homestay together.
 
 
 
While I stayed in Vancouver, I have traveled to several places. The pictures were when I traveled in LA. I and my friends in the pictures are in toon town where Mickey mouse lives in Disney land. You can see we were madly excited. If I have a chance to go to LA, I would like to go there again!
 
 
 
 They are my best friends who I met in Vancouver! The girl who wears a white cap is a Japanese, Chika. She visited to Seoul to meet her Korean friends. So I went to Seoul to meet Chika and my friends who live there. As you see, she likes shopping. It is one of the purpose she came to Korea. Chika and I were always together while I was in Vancouver. I miss her a lot. I am planning to go to Tokyo to meet Chika!
 
 
 
 
I have more pictures that I like! If I have a chance or time, I would love to show you! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 1개:

  1. Great Job Bora! I look forward to seeing more photos and hearing more stories :)

    답글삭제