2015년 6월 17일 수요일

About my Job Interview and Panel Discussion


Job Interview

 I applied for customer service position on the interview. Actually, I got many qustions that I hadn't imagined...haha.. Those are kinds of which say nagetive situations. I know I shouldn't say something really nagetivly on interview, but questions led me to say it. So I tried to turn it into being positive. Also, I tried to keep smile, like pretending that I am not embarrassed. Fortunatly, Jeff, an interviewer, said that I did well done and it was good that I had been keeping smile. Appreciated his comments.
 After the interview, I realized that job interview requires much more preparation that I thought. Although I know what I can answer the questions, on interview, I could arrange what I think of it quickly. So I think I just rambled.
 However, it was really good opportunity to experience job interview. Through the experience, I will prepare my real jon interview in the future.


Panel Discussion

 My team topic was 'Marriage'. We discussed that whether marriage is really necessary and how people in Korea changed the thought of marriage. Only one of our team member, Jihun, said that marriage is necessary in his opinion, Actually, if I find a partner that I really really really love, I would like to get married. However, I don't think it is necessary. Just except for the case of that you could find your lover.
 Nowaday, the thoughts about marriage in Korea are not really positive, due to money and condition and so on. Finding a partner to get married is determined up to the conditions of the candidates. That fact is really sad...
 I think marriage has many adventages and also many disadventages. Some people think the adventages are more than the disadventages, and some people think the disadventages are more. It is just the difference of the people's view. Marriage is a choice of ourselves.

 I enjoyed the discussion a lot. I could know how other poeple think of the same topic differently. It was very interesting. All opinions that we said were fresh and respectable. It was a final exam that I have really enjoyed the most. :)





Hope all of you enjoy your summer vacation and see you next semester~~

Thank you very much.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기